Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blog Update

I started this blog last year to primarily cover my trip to England last June. My last post was on day 8 of that 13 day trip, due to poor internet connectivity. I have decided to go back to England and Glastonbury festival in the summer of 2015 for the 45th anniversary of the first festival, therefore I'll be starting my blog back up again. Hopefully I'll have solved the internet issues I had last time by next year. I'm not just going to use this blog for that specific trip. I will however try to stay true to the theme of the blog, traveling. Any major trips I make will be covered extensively in this blog, whether it be a weekend trip to Toronto or anywhere out of town. Last year in the lead-up to the England trip I started a little late in the planning phase. This time around I hope to have the entire process covered extensively. I want to have a method of sharing my opinionated travel experiences with the world, and this, along with Facebook and Twitter, is a great way.

Me at Glastonbury 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment