Thursday, April 24, 2014

Another Great Weekend Ahead

As I type this, I prepare to head out to the Marconi Club here in London for the 2014 Ontario Volunteer Service Awards. Each year organizations around Ontario nominate some of their volunteers for years of service awards. I happen to be one of the lucky ones from Rogers TV London that was nominated to receive a five year award. As soon as the ceremony wraps up, I'll be heading to the station to direct and technical produce #LdnOnt. Why? Because television never takes a day off. My first year of college wraps up after my only exam which takes place tomorrow morning. The subject is: Understanding Media. On Saturday evening I head to the big smoke for some bowling and a Jays game on Sunday afternoon. Sunday happens to be R.A. Dickey bobblehead day, I cannot wait! I'll have more blog posts about the weekend hopefully after each day. I leave you now with a picture of my bus ticket for Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment