Monday, June 19, 2017

My Canada 150 Plans

It has been almost exactly one year since I posted on this blog. I've decided it's about time that I changed that. My last post came as I was in England getting ready to head to Glastonbury Festival. I planned on blogging every day of my trip, but it didn't work out and my blog fell into disrepair.

Today I write this with renewed hopes that I can keep this blog updated every couple of days. I plan to deliver how I see the world through my eyes. Whether it be how my day as volunteer went or what I think of current affairs or some news. I also plan on bringing back daily blogs while I'm travelling.

So, what are my upcoming plans? You may or may not have heard through me or my Facebook that I was one of the lucky 1,867 recipients of the Via Rail Canada 150 Youth Pass. For only $150, I'm afforded the opportunity to unlimited travel anywhere on the Via Rail network for the month of July. Starting July 1st, I'm heading to Ottawa for Canada Day Celebrations. I'll keep you updated through daily blogs and maybe even some vlogs, where I am and what I'm up to. Just to give you an idea, I'll only be in London for 11 days in all of July.

So that's where this blog and I stand as of today. See you in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment